Create Your Own Card
Don't have a Facebook account?
Login with email
1. Eligibility: To enter the 2013 Chiefs Holiday Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), the entrant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and resident of a State in the United States other than the State of New York, Florida or Rhode Island. Owners, officers, and employees of the Chiefs and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
2. Entry: The entry period ends at 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”), on Friday, December 20, 2013 (the “Entry Deadline”). To enter, the entrant must do any of the following by the Entry Deadline: (a) claim the Chiefs 2013 holiday e-card (the “E-Card”) directly from the entrant’s season ticket holder email account and/or customize an E-Card received directly from the Chiefs or from another person in the email chain; (b) forward the E-Card by email to another person; and/or (c) share the E-Card on social media through Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Google+. Completion of (a) constitutes one entry, completion of (b) constitutes one entry and each share on a different medium in (c) constitutes one entry. Limit six (6) entries per entrant. The Chiefs, in its sole determination, has the right to verify each entry. All un-verified, late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, undelivered or destroyed entries are invalid entries, regardless of the person responsible or cause. The Chiefs reserves the rights to, at its sole discretion, cancel, suspend and/or modify this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules or disqualify any individual or entry for purposes of protecting the integrity of this Sweepstakes or addressing changes in business operations or other circumstances, to the extent allowed under applicable law.
3. Prize: The Prize to be awarded to the Sweepstakes winner is four (4) Club Level tickets to the December 22, 2013 Chiefs home football game versus the Indianapolis Colts and two (2) parking passes (the “Prize”) and having a verified retail value of $714. The Prize is not transferrable or redeemable for cash or substitution and cannot be refunded or exchanged except the winner may transfer the right to receive the Prize to his/her company upon the Chiefs’ consent and company’s execution of the prize acceptance documentation required in 6 below. The winner is responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes, fees and other government assessments on the awarded prize.
4. Drawing: To determine the Prize winner, on or about December 20, 2013, the Chiefs will randomly select an entry from among all valid entries received consistent with these Official Rules. The Chiefs have the sole authority to determine the Prize winner and its decisions are final and binding in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Chiefs as the sponsor.
5. Odds: The odds that a valid entry will be selected are one out of the total number of valid entries received. Because the number of entries is not limited, the maximum number of entries and the odds cannot be determined.
6. Claiming the Prize: The Prize winner will be notified by telephone or mail. To claim the Prize, the Prize winner must complete, sign and return by the deadline and as directed by the Chiefs, an IRS W-9 and a Prize Acceptance Agreement provided by the Chiefs. If a Prize winner fails to timely respond or comply with these requirements, or, if the Chiefs determine the Prize winner ineligible after review of the Prize Acceptance Agreement and identification, then that Prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate Prize winner may be selected by random drawing as described above in the Drawing section.
7. License, Waiver and Release: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant: (a) grants to the Chiefs an irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted and worldwide right to use entrant’s name and likeness in the Chiefs’ advertising and promotional materials, regardless of the type of media, content or manner of distribution broadcast; (b) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Chiefs; (c) releases and agrees to hold harmless the Chiefs and its owners, officers, directors and employees (the Chiefs and its Affiliates) from any and all losses, damages, claims and actions of any kind arising from this Sweepstakes or from the acceptance, possession or use of any awarded prize, including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy; (d) agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes or the prize shall be governed by the law specified below and shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Jackson County, Missouri, and entrant hereby consents to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for purposes of any such action; and (e) agrees that the Chiefs and its Affiliates are not responsible for and cannot be held liable for unauthorized human intervention, technical errors, mail delays, or any other errors in the administration of this Sweepstakes.
8. Applicable Law and Geographic Area: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official Rules shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rule of any jurisdiction. The Sweepstakes is void outside the United States and where prohibited by law.
9. Sponsor and Winner List: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is the Kansas City Chiefs Football Club, Inc. and its address is The University of Kansas Hospital Training complex, One Arrowhead Drive, Kansas City, Missouri, 64129. You may obtain the name of the Prize winner by sending a request (identifying the particular Sweepstakes) to the above address, together with a stamped, self-addressed #10 envelope.